HOURS: Freelance, remote working during COVID-19 lockdown
START DATE: Immediately
SALARY: £300+ per day, depending on experience
WHO WE ARE:
We are a value driven, tech and creative content production company disrupting education and the future of digital content.
We were among the first 100 companies to sign the USA equal pay pledge, a choice ignited by our values and our commitment to gender equality. We are a 60% female-staffed business – 3 of our co-founders are women. We now have offices in the US, London (Notting Hill), and Edinburgh, Scotland.
Our products and storytelling-derived tools have long-lasting social impact. We seek out female leads, both in front and behind of the camera. We have a 0% tolerance for gossip. So much so, in fact, that it’s in our contracts.
Our Purpose: To shape the future of digital content
Our Vision: To perfect the art of technology-led storytelling
Our Values Be kind. Be honest. Be human
WHO YOU ARE:
You are passionate and have a keen interest in creating disruptive content for learning products. You enjoy working on short-form multimedia projects and thrive to deliver top quality content.
You’ll be expected to have:
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Proficiency with Adobe XD, Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator
- Sketch proficiency is a plus
- After Effects is a plus
- Video editing or Motion Graphics/3D experience is preferred but not required
- Experience in website content/web design (preferred)
- Highly skilled in organisation and time management
- Massively detail-oriented
- Good listener
- Critical thinking and pattern mapping
- Ability to turn concepts into reality utilizing strong typography and design skills
- Able to adapt to fast-changing priorities
- Capable of using software such as Slack/Trello/Google Drive etc.
- Able to multitask, work with tight deadlines and under pressure
- A proactive, collaborative, curious and thoughtful individual
- A team player
- Sense of humour
- Preferred but not required: Bachelor’s degree
You’ll be expected to be:
- Adaptable & flexible.
- A strong and consistent communicator
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work in a multicultural environment
- And last but not least, you love to create and love what you create.
Your role will include:
- Supporting the work of Producers, Directors, Creative Directors and other Creative leads in the realisation of internal projects including new websites;
- Collaborating with designers/illustrators/copywriters/animators/editors to implement creative directions;
- Resourcing and creating images and video assets;
- Assisting the Creative Directors;
- Being able to be flexible among the different departments involved;
- Delivering results that meet and exceed expectations;
HOW TO APPLY:
- Send your CV, a Cover Letter, and Portfolio