HOURS: Freelance, remote working during COVID-19 lockdown
START DATE: Immediately
SALARY: £250+ per day, depending on experience
LOCATION: London (remote working)
WHO YOU ARE:
You are passionate and have a keen interest in creating disruptive content for learning products. You enjoy working on short-form multimedia projects and thrive to deliver top quality content.
You’ll be expected to have:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Proficiency with Adobe XD, Photoshop
- Sketch proficiency is a plus
- Experience in working for website content/web design (preferred)
- Highly skilled in organisation and time management
- Critical thinking and pattern mapping
- Able to adapt to fast-changing priorities
- Capable of using software such as Slack/Trello/Google Docs etc.
- Able to multitask, work with tight deadlines and under pressure
- Sense of humour!
- Preferred but not required: Bachelor’s degree
You’ll be expected to be:
- Adaptable & flexible.
- A proactive, collaborative, curious and thoughtful individual
- A team player
- A strong and consistent communicator
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work in a multicultural environment
- And last but not least, you love to create and love what you create.
Your role will include:
- Support the work of Producers, Directors, Creative Directors and other Creative leads in the realisation of internal projects including new websites
- Collaborate with designers/illustrators/copywriters/animators/editors to implement creative directions
- Resourcing and creating images and video assets
- Assisting the Creative Directors
- Being able to be flexible among the different departments involved
- Deliver results that meet and exceed expectations
HOW TO APPLY:
- Send your CV, a Cover Letter, and Portfolio
We look forward to meeting you.
Box Media Team.