Job Title: Project Manager
Department/Group: Project Management Office (PMO)
Reporting to: Senior Project Manager
Location: London (working remotely during COVID lock-down)
Salary Range: £38,000 – 42,000, depending on experience.
Contract: Full Time
Availability: As soon as possible
- A self-motivated individual.
- Experience in managing complex projects.
- Comfortable working in an innovative environment.
- Equally comfortable working with senior stakeholders as well as more
- A skilled communicator.
- Highly organised and good at prioritising; constantly plans ahead, and
has good attention to detail.
- Demonstrable experience working as a PM in a fast-paced and dynamic
- Enjoys collaboration, but equally comfortable working independently.
- Great people skills.
- Resilience, and ability to manage stress.
- Positive mindset.
- 3 plus years’ relevant experience in Project Management, or, an
experienced PMO professional who has made the transition into Project
- Experience in both Agile and Waterfall Project Management practices.
- Experience managing multiple project workstreams.
- Experience working with senior stakeholders and suppliers.
- Knowledge of industry-standard software and Project Management tools.
- Preferably Agency/ Broadcasting/ Streaming platform background.
- Project Management Qualification preferable, but not a pre-requisite.
WITH US YOU WOULD:
- Manage stakeholder communications, e.g. working with AMs to manage
- Track project performance.
- Project retrospectives, i.e. lessons learned.
- Help define and manage project scope.
- Manage scope change.
- Planning and scheduling in collaboration with workstream leads for all phases of the project.
- Resource planning and allocation.
- Coordinate project staff.
- Carry out risk assessments and maintain risk logs.
- Identify and communicate interdependencies.
- Manage project administration, including all documentation.
- Manage and report on project budgets and cost control.
- Manage external suppliers with workstream leads.
- Link into other strategic projects to ensure alignment.
- Deliver progress reports.
- Quality assurance, e.g. version control, configuration management, etc.
- Creation of a project template library, e.g. SOW, Change Control template, etc.
We look forward to meeting you!
The Box Media Team.