Job Title: Sales Manager or Director
Department/Group: Sales & Partnerships
Reporting to: VP of Global Sales and Execs
Location: London (working remotely during COVID lock-down)
Salary Range: £35- 50k pro rata depending on experience + highly attractive comp sales/bonus/ incentives and benefits
Start Date: ASAP
Location: London. We are currently working on a hybrid work plan so 2 days in the office.
- Discounted/free food
- Company events & social hours
- Casual dress
- Bonus structure
Current focus includes:
- Selling our CQ Originals courses – www.cqoriginals.io and our DQ Originals courses: www.theworldofdata.com
- Launching our ‘Netflix for Learning’-style knowledge platform – turning mandatory workplace learning into ‘snackable’ seasons of Hollywood-inspired programming designed to help you learn what you need to know through informative entertainment
- Partnerships with some of the biggest educational publishers and largest accreditation associations in the world to disrupt legacy systems and replace them with app-based, AI-driven learning content
- A news channel sharing topical interviews with influential guests, how-to content, thought leadership opinion pieces and snackable video content.
We are looking for a commercial sales/business development person to join our team!
This position would suit someone with experience in sales, marketing and business contexts.
Proactive and ambitious. You love to sell products you believe in and find useful yourself. You love to make money and feel good if it is an impactful profit. You would like to run a strategic global sales team one day and perhaps a company. You can laugh at yourself and you love to keep learning. You are thoughtful and you are confident.
Sales and client management
- Develop sales focused account plans for existing and new partner relationships
- Own monitoring, tracking and build of our CRM
- Responsible for identifying cross selling opportunities
- Brainstorming with marketing and creative teams on best ways to attract our end user
- Generate leads from sales, marketing and networking events
- Own weekly sales status for internal and external stakeholders, ensuring action items, deliverables and timelines are adhered to
- Delegation and tracking of tasks to various team members in our Learning, Creative or Production teams to ensure supporting sales assets and/or products are created
- Able to undertake research about market needs and provide a concise synopsis of findings
- Understand the importance of data analytics
- Comfortable with drafting go-to-market plans
- Able to create compelling and clear pitch, sales or product decks
- Strong background in marketing, business development and analysis
- Understand customer decision-making and purchasing process (B2B, B2C B2B2C / Channels)
- Acquire and integrate industry knowledge related to general trends, emerging technologies, and competitors
- Years of experience: 3-5 years client management/consultant, sales, business development, account management and/or enterprise software sales (SaaS) experience
- Level of experience: MSc or MBA preferred (MBA, Marketing, Innovation, Entrepreneurship, Management, Economics and Strategy for Business or similar degree)
- Experience in selling learning products or enterprise software into large accounts
- Experience selling to varied levels: B2B “C Suite”, B2B “Middle-Management”, and B2C “end user”.
- Knowledge of UK/USA/Asia territory preferred
- Excellent communication and presentations skills
- Creative problem solver
- Be able to work independently & as part of a team
- Background in business, sales and marketing
- An advantage of past experience in media, advertising, e-learning fields
- Interest in communication, technology driven innovation and STEM sector
- Interest in the future of work and learning
- Comfortable with numbers and data
- Comfortable with all types of people
Please submit a cover letter, CV and answers to the following questions:
- Why are you a good fit for BoxMedia?
- How are your skills and experience relevant to the role?
- What is your favorite sales story?
- Why would you like to work at BoxMedia?
We look forward to meeting you!
The BoxMedia Team.