Job Title: Senior Producer
Reporting to: Head of Production
Location: London (working remotely during COVID lock-down)
Salary Range: £38-42k pro rata depending on experience
Start Date: ASAP
You are passionate and have a keen interest in creating disruptive content for learning products. You enjoy working on short-form multimedia projects and thrive to deliver top quality content.
As our Senior Producer, you will combine technical knowledge with creative solutions. Your primary focus will be to work alongside our Head of Production to develop, structure and deliver engaging projects for multiple clients.
You will propose creative solutions and immerse yourself in groundbreaking projects that aim to implement disruptive and exponential change, offering our clients innovative products that go far beyond the traditional remit.
You will be working in collaboration with the rest of the BoxMedia family and the wider cross-functional teams.
You’ll be expected to:
- Report regularly to the Head of Production.
- Oversee and deliver multimedia projects, leading cross-disciplinary project teams that apply specialist graphic design, copywriting, motion graphics, filmmaking and other skills. Procure and brief external support and manage project delivery
- Support the work of the Head Of Production, Senior Art Director, and other Creatives in the pitch, pre-production, production and post-production stages of any given project.
- Together with the Senior Art Director, act as the lead for the creative content team, working closely with the respective teams to make sure that the assigned projects are produced to a high creative standard, delivered on time and within the agreed budget.
- Keep the Head of Production up-to-date about the technical and creative development of projects and send regular updates of costs incurred so far.
- Work with PMO to plan, prioritise and schedule multimedia team workload, internal capacity and external suppliers to maximise output. Identify with the Head of Production new opportunities to improve our methodology and training offerings from a production perspective.
- Play an active role in defining problems, recommending solutions and establishing resourceful conclusions.
- Negotiate rates and liaise with outsourcing companies.
- Support both external clients and internal teams.
- Work with operations & finance teams.
You’ll be expected to have:
- A strong desire to work in learning.
- Great organisational skills, including understanding and respecting project management.
- The ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously.
- 5+ years experience working in an Advertising/ Production company with a specific focus on short form BtoB and BtoC learning products.
- Experience in producing multimedia content – videos, audio, graphic assets, animation – from development to final delivery.
- Strong short-form experience.
- Technically confident with common digital moving image formats, codecs, audio files etc.
- Awareness of post-production applications, i.e. Avid, Premier, After Effects, 3DS etc…
- Experience in leading large multi-disciplinary teams, developing towards specific deadlines and delivering top quality content.
- A highly organised Problem Solver, effective at bringing order out of chaos, excellent prioritisation and decision-making skills. Proactive, not reactive.
- Strong commercial and numeracy skills. Detail orientated.
- Influential through in-person and written communication channels. Effective in one-to-one as well as one-to-many communication. Effective team collaborator and meeting facilitator. Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Support and solicit input from team members at all levels. Approach all members of the team with a positive, supportive attitude. Be willing to mentor and support the development of those in junior positions.
- Excellent Business IT skills including; Office 365, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Drive.
- Strong admin skills.
- Results driven.
- Adaptable & flexible.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Good sense of humour!
We look forward to meeting you!
The BoxMedia Team.