CONTRACT: Permanent, Full-time
SALARY: Up to £42K depending on experience
LOCATION: London, currently remote working
START DATE: January 2022 – ASAP
WHO WE ARE:
BoxMedia is a value driven, tech and creative content production company disrupting education and the future of digital content.
We are focused on producing in-demand e-learning products for employability with a specific emphasis on the user experience. We call this edutainment: making relevant learning enjoyable, so that it doesn’t feel like learning.
Our products and storytelling-derived tools have long-lasting social impact. From our behavioral scientists to our motion designers, from our production team to our sales division, we aim to inspire behavioral change through award-winning multimedia and storytelling.
We were among the first 100 companies to sign the USA equal pay pledge, a choice ignited by our values, and we are a female led business – 3 of our co-founders are women. As of 2021, we are proud to call BoxMedia a Net Zero business.
Our Vision: To perfect the art of technology-led storytelling.
Our Values: Be kind. Be honest. Be human.
Our Purpose: To shape the future of digital content.
WHO YOU ARE:
As our Senior Producer, you will combine technical knowledge with creative solutions. Your primary focus will be to work alongside our Head of Production and Creative Directors to develop, structure and deliver engaging projects for multiple clients.
You will immerse yourself in groundbreaking projects that aim to implement exponential behavioural changes, offering our clients innovative products that go far beyond the traditional remit. You will lead your team from the conceptualisation stage to the final packing of the projects, including project management, account management and asset delivery to clients.
You are passionate and have a keen interest in creating disruptive content for learning products. You enjoy working on short-form multimedia projects and thrive to deliver top quality content.
You will be working in collaboration with the rest of the Box Media team and the wider cross-functional teams.
You’ll be expected to:
- Report regularly to the Head of Production;
- Lead and deliver multimedia projects, managing cross-disciplinary project teams that apply specialist graphic design, copywriting, motion graphics, filmmaking and other skills. Procure and brief external support and manage project delivery;
- Support the work of the Head Of Production, Creative Directors, and other Creatives in the pitch, pre-production, production and post-production stages of any given projects;
- Lead the creative content team, working closely with the respective teams to make sure that the assigned projects are produced to a high creative standard, delivered on time and within the agreed budget.
- Keep the Head of Production up-to-date about the technical and creative development of projects and send regular updates of costs incurred so far.
- Plan, prioritise and schedule multimedia team workload, resourcing between internal and external parties to maximise output. Identify with the Head of Production new opportunities to improve our methodology and training offerings from a production perspective.
- Play an active role in defining problems, recommending solutions and establishing resourceful conclusions.
- Negotiate rates and liaise with outsourcing companies.
- Support both external clients and internal teams.
- Work with operations & finance teams.
You’ll be expected to have:
- A strong desire to work in an Agency environment;
- Great organisational skills, including understanding and respecting project management;
- The ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously;
- 5+ years experience working in Agency / Production / Advertising environment or similar with a specific focus on short formats and learning products;
- Awareness of post-production applications, i.e. Avid, Premier, After Effects, 3DS;
- Experience in leading large multi-disciplinary teams, developing towards specific deadlines and delivering top quality content;
- A highly organised Problem Solver, effective at bringing order out of chaos, excellent prioritisation and decision-making skills;
- Strong commercial and numeracy skills; Detail oriented;
- Effective in one-to-one as well as one-to-many communication. Effective team collaborator and meeting facilitator. Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Be a supportive leader for your team and willing to mentor the development of those in junior positions;
- Excellent Business IT skills including; Office 365, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Drive.
- Experience in pitching;
- Knowledge of LMS platforms and processes.
(Please email your applications to [email protected] or [email protected])
We look forward to meeting you!
The Box Media Team.